Pages

Thursday 23 November 2017

How Can Self Care Be Part of Student Life?

Hello once again!

It's sometimes difficult to make self care a habit, particularly whilst studying at college or university. However, here at Nightline we've asked students what they do to make self care a part of student life. Here's what they had to say about what to do if they've had a bad day:

"Talk it through with my friends and then give myself time out, have a nice bath with a bath bomb and sit in bed watching some youtube/"trashy" tv."

"Give myself some time to think it over, but then make myself a nice dinner, read a book and do some meditation!"


"I'd cook myself something really nice, and then lounge about watching movies."


These are all wonderful suggestions, and ones that can definitely fit into the busy schedule of a university student. Other students have suggested going to the gym, taking some time for meditation, or simply surrounding yourself with friends who support you no matter what. 

Remember, Nightline is here for you, every night of term. 

Yours,

-Wendy 


No comments:

Post a Comment